ThermiVa® – FEMININE TREATMENT
The ThermiVa is the first non-surgical and thermal-controlled radio frequency procedure to relieve symptoms associated with female gynecological conditions. Studies show that the use of ThermiVa leads to improvements in:
Vaginal Tightness: Tightening occurs at the vaginal opening and throughout the full course of the vagina. Women and their partners notice these changes immediately after their
Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence/Over-Active Bladder: Reduce urinary leaking and urge. When ThermiVa is used with pelvic floor physical therapy many women are able to avoid bladder surgeries like the mesh and sling.
Sexual or Orgasmic Dysfunction: Treatments may increase nerve sensitivity, stronger pelvic floor muscular contractions and the capability to achieve orgasms in a shorter period of time. ThermiVa treatments to the clitoral and g-spot areas are very safe.
Labial Cosmetic Appearance: Tightens labial tissues and helps to reduce sagging, camel toe appearance and results in smoother and softer skin. Women also have more comfort in tight clothing such as bikinis, jeans and yoga pants and have less awareness.
Vaginal Dryness/Atrophic Vaginitis: Vaginal moisture both inside and out increases and helps soften and thicken the vulva-vaginal skin. These changes lead to less sexual pain and more sexual satisfaction.
Prolapse: The vulva-vaginal tissue tightens during ThermiVa™ treatments resulting in a tightening or pulling in of the prolapse organs. Research is showing an improvement in prolapse by as much as one grade reduction after ThermiVa™ therapy.
How Does ThermiVa Work?
Temperature-controlled radio frequency therapy has been used safely in the cosmetic industry for years. The
How Long Does The ThermiVa Treatment Take?
What Does a ThermiVa Treatment Feel Like?
ThermiVa treatments are gentle, relaxing and feel like an internal, warm massage. The procedure is performed in a relaxing and private treatment room. An “S” shape probe is used gently on external labia to improve appearance. The same “S” probe can be inside the vagina to reduce vaginal laxity, prolapse
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
ThermiVa Patient Benefits
- No downtime/recovery or delay in sexual activity
- Return to normal activities same day
In-officeprocedure that takes up to 45 minutes
- Can treat both the vagina and the labia in one session
- No prep needed, no anesthesia, no shots, no numbing creams
- No post-surgical recovery or scarring
- Non-ablative, non-surgical and non-invasive
- No lasers! No stinging! No discharge!
- Can be performed 6 weeks after delivery and between pregnancies
- Treatment effects can last 9-12 months
- Promotes tightening of vulva-vaginal tissues and softer and smoother labial skin
- Promotes new collagen synthesis
- Temperature controlled
hand pieceset to the comfort level of patient
- Very comfortable warmth, little to no pain
- Thin and gently curved “S” shape
hand piecefor gentle application
- Follow up maintenance treatments only once a year